Mobile DJ for your wedding
Each year, about 40 wedding couples hire me to perform at their marriage party, of which a fair share are destination or expat weddings. At the bottom of this page you can read the most recent reviews that were written in English.
It’s obvious that the most wonderful day of your life has to end with a smashing dance party with your friends, family and colleagues. And preferably with music that appeals to you. It’s my honour and pleasure to cooperate on that. As it may well be the first time for you to organize such an event I’m completely at your service.
My real name is Sacco Koster, from Amsterdam, dj since 1994. Music is my passion and spinning music for others is my profession. Since 2010 I have specialized in dj’ing at weddings, corporate and private parties.
It’s all about which music yóu would like to hear (and which you don’t). I have no dj ego. I do have a huge collection and an extremely wide taste of music. This comes in handy, as your guests will differ greatly in age and taste of music. However, it’s important that you tell me in advance which decades and genres you prefer to hear. A few examples:
- Guilty pleasures from the 90’s;
- Pop and disco from the 70’s & 80’s;
- Dance/club music from the past 30 years;
- Good old soul, rock & roll and fun 50’s & 60’s hits (always works to get your parents and grandparents onto the dance floor.)
There are many other styles I like to play, if you wish to hear them at your party:
- Songs from the countries you or your guests come from
- R&B and hiphop from then and now;
- Classic rock;
- Alternative rock and new wave;
- World music, such as latin, reggaeton, salsa, African and Balkan beats;
- Ballroom dancing (quickstep, rumba, chacha, waltz etc)
- Any specific wishes? I’m always interested to discover new music.
I’ve been a DJ for more than 25 years, so I know how to fill the dance floor and keep it filled. That’s one less thing for you to worry about on your way to the big day.
(text continues under photo)
On the night itself
I will keep the volume right, according to your wishes and to those of the venue. I’m not the type of dj who talks on the mike all the time. However, I may do short announcements. And I’m open for requests, keeping your musical wishes in mind of course.
Venues and equipment
Amsterdam is my hometown and I also live partially in Utrecht, so that’s where I usually dj. You can book me anywhere in the Netherlands though, or maybe even abroad if my schedule allows me.
If necessary I can bring my own equipment for sound and lightning, which is perfect for parties up to 125 people. For bigger parties or further out of Amsterdam, I cooperate with professional partners who can set up high quality equipment. At extra cost we can also deliver a fancy dj booth, extra light effects or a disco dance floor.
Since 2010 I dj’ed at several international weddings with people originating from:
- Puerto Rico
- Trinidad & Tobago
- You inquire for a noncommittal price quote via phone (+31-6-28765250) or the form at the top of this page
- I will email you the price quote within 24 hours
- If you like my price quote, I’d be happy to visit you – still non-committal – to get to know each other. We can also meet via Zoom or Skype. We will discuss the music and the timeline of the evening, but I may also give you advice on the opening dance and other suggestions based on my experience
- After the meeting I will keep your date in option for you for two weeks
- Once you’ve said ‘Yes’ (to my option), I will send the confirmation by email, including all details as discussed and an invoice for the down payment
- Two weeks before the party you may send me a list with approx. 20 titles and artists you would like to hear, which will help me prepare for the party. We may also go through the final details
- You or the masters of ceremony may contact me anytime before the party if there are any questions.
Usually I travel outside Europe in January, February or March. If you happen to plan a wedding in Thailand, South Africa, Australia, North or South America or wherever, I may be able to combine a gig with my holiday. Feel free to inquire my availability.
I’m one of those lucky people who managed to turn his passion into his profession. This means I live for the dj’ing ánd I make a living out of it. My professional approach starts with the first contact by mail or phone and runs all the way to and including the party. This is when I have your musical wishes in mind and think of which song will be best to play next. This is how the 9.8 out of 10 (based upon more than 125 reviews) was created on The Perfect Wedding, which I’m very proud of.
I look forward to meeting you and discussing the music for your party!
“Sacco really made the party come alive. Music throughout the wedding day was very important to us as a couple and he understood that from the start. Setting aside time to speak to us, get an idea of the music we like as a couple and making sure the party was such a joyful memory. Fantastic DJ and perfect for any occassion.”
“It was a pleasure to work with DJ Feetback. It was very easy to communicate with him about our music choices and he contacted our wedding location directly to arrange the set up and took care of all the organisational matters. We loved his music and the wedding and even though we had guests from all over the world and of all ages, everyone enjoyed the music he was playing. The dancefloor was always full with guests. We can highly recommend DJ Feetback as your music choice for your wedding.”
“Sacco helped us make our wedding a great party! Also very professional in communication leading up to the wedding. Thank you!”
“DJ Feetback was our wedding DJ and he did an amazing job. Kept everyone dancing the whole time he was playing, because the selection of songs was perfect and exactly what we were looking for. He is very easy to work with and was exceptional in responding to all our questions we had. Top notch!”
“DJ Feetback was really nice and easy to work with. He understood our wishes and was able to play music that appealed to wedding guests from different cultural backgrounds and ages. We would heartily recommend him!”
“DJ Feetback was a wonderful DJ who provided the best experience for our wedding. He met with us beforehand to understand our taste in music and how the evening would go, set up on time and ready to receive the guests, played fun background music during dinner, provided a mic and support for speeches and performances, had his own light installation to help get the party going, worked with the venue to make sure the dance experience was the best, and best of all, played a fantastic mix of songs so that every single guest was on the dance floor and excited about each new song. We definitely recommend hiring DJ Feetback for any occasion– our guests were in love!”
“We were extremely happy with DJ Feetback. He really listened to what we wanted in terms of the mood and the type of music. He got the party started and everyone was dancing and had an awesome time. He did a wonderful job at our wedding!”
“The music on our wedding party was fantastic. One of our guests said that they hadn’t danced that much (while sober!) in years. The communication beforehand was great and we had a really nice talk about our tastes and what type of music we would want played. This was totally reflected back in the songs chosen. We were really happy with the wedding party and the music was such a large part of that. Thanks DJ Feetback!”