DJ Feetback for wedding or corporate party
My name is Sacco Koster from Amsterdam, dj since 1994. Music is my passion and spinning music for others is my profession, on weddings and at corporate parties as well as at festivals and in night clubs. In 2017, 43 wedding couples hired me to dj at their wedding party.
Age group and musical taste will have a wide variety at your party. Therefore I always display an allround style at weddings. It is important though that you point out in advance which decades and genres you prefer to hear. A few examples:
- Guilty pleasures from the 90’s
- Pop and disco from the 70’s & 80’s
- Dance/club music from the past 25 years
- Good old soul, rock & roll and fun 50’s & 60’s hits (always works to get your parents and grand parents out on the dance floor)
Besides there are many styles I like to play in case you’ve pointed out you would like to hear them:
- R&B and hiphop from then and now
- Happy hardcore
- Classic rock
- Alternative rock and new wave
- Specific songs from your country
- World music, such as latin, reggaeton, salsa, African and Balkan beats
- Any specific wishes? I’m always interested to discover new music.
During the party I will keep the volume in mind, according to your and the venues wishes. Of course I’m willing to do a quick announcement, but I’m not the type of DJ who talks with the microphone all night. I’m open for requests by your guests, although I will always keep your musical wishes in mind.
I’ve been a DJ for more than 20 years, so I know how to fill the dance floor and keep it filled. That’s one thing less for you to worry about on your way to the big day.
(text continues under photo)
Venues and equipment
Amsterdam is my hometown, so that’s where I dj most often, but basically you can book me anywhere in the Netherlands, or maybe even abroad if it fits my schedule.
If necessary I can bring my own equipment for sound and lightning, which is perfect for parties up to 125 people. For bigger parties or far out of Amsterdam, I cooperate with professional partners who can set up high quality equipment. At extra costs we can also deliver extra light effects, fogger, stroboscope or disco dance floor.
To make it easy for you, I can contact the venue in advance to obtain the following information:
- Which equipment should I bring or rent?
- How is the accessability of the venue?
- What is the best time for setting up?
- How is the power supply?
- Is there a sound level limit I should take into account while dj’ing?
In the past seven years, I dj’ed at several international weddings with people originating from:
- Puerto Rico
- You inquire for a noncommittal price quote via phone (+31-6-28765250) or the contact page
- I email the price quote within 24 hours
- If you like my price quote, I’d be happy to visit you – still noncommittal – to get to know each other. We can also meet via Skype. We will discuss the music and the timeline of the evening, but I may also give you advice on the opening dance and other suggestions based on my experience
- After the meeting I will keep your date in option for you for two weeks
- Once you’ve said ‘Yes’ (to my option), I will send the confirmation by email, including all details as discussed and an invoice for the down payment
- One week before the party you may send me a list with approx. 20 titles and artists you would like to hear, which will help me prepare for the party. We may also go through the final details
- You or the masters of ceremony may contact me anytime before the party if there are any questions.
Usually I travel outside Europe in January, February or March. If you happen to plan a wedding in Thailand, Australia, North or South America or wherever, I may be able to combine a gig with my holiday. Feel free to inquire my availability.
I’m one of those lucky people who managed to turn his passion into his profession. This means I live for the dj’ing ánd I make a living out of it. My professional approach starts with the first contact by mail or phone and runs all the way to and including the party. This is when I have your musical wishes in mind and think of which song will be best to play next. This is how the 9.8 out of 10 was created on The Perfect Wedding, which I’m very proud of.
I look forward to meet you and discuss the music for your party!
"We were extremely happy with DJ Feetback. He really listened to what we wanted in terms of the mood and the type of music. He got the party started and everyone was dancing and had an awesome time. He did a wonderful job at our wedding!"
“The music on our wedding party was fantastic. One of our guests said that they hadn’t danced that much (while sober!) in years. The communication beforehand was great and we had a really nice talk about our tastes and what type of music we would want played. This was totally reflected back in the songs chosen. We were really happy with the wedding party and the music was such a large part of that. Thanks DJ Feetback!”